The Kutschstall (coach stables) in Potsdam -
Historical Museum of
The Kutschstall (coach stables) at Neuer Markt in the city of Potsdam
was built 1787-89 according to plans by Andreas Ludwig Krüger. The
building now contains the "Haus der Brandenburgisch-Preußischen
Geschichte", a museum about the history of Brandenburg and Prussia. It is
decorated by a sculpture which represents an empty carriage drawn by four
horses and steered by the coachman of the Prussian king.